what we do
- We streamline the process of applying for financial restitution for Holocaust survivors from Poland
- We provide guidance for social workers, family members and survivors with their applications
- We advocate for the rights of survivors we serve
- We provide archival research services to provide evidence for the experiences of Holocaust survivors, not only for the Polish pension, but also for other restitution programs, such as Article 2, Ghetto pensions, widow/er’s pensions, Hardship Fund, etc.
- We draw upon a decade of experience working in Holocaust survivor restitution.
Read more about this project >>