Change of bank account

If you have changed your bank or bank account number since the time you have been approved for the pension, you can the form below to inform ZUS of the new account number. Under the link to the form is a link for a guide on how to complete the form.

Once completed, the form should be mailed to the address on the form, namely:

Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych
I Oddział w Warszawie
Wydział Realizacji Umów Międzynarodowych
Ul. Senatorska 6/8
00-917 Warszawa
Polska / POLAND

If you need any additional help or have further questions, please feel free to contact us here.

Updated April 19, 2023